Chosen for its sleek style and elegance by Lord Sugar in the television show “The Apprentice”, the hugely popular Silver Executive Chair has all of the bells and whistles you could possibly hope for. The high quality leather upholstery offers maximum comfort and includes an integrated leather headrest and a synchronous mechanism allows the seat to support the body and lock into a comfortable position suited to each individual user. The Silver chair is available as a high back, medium back or low back and also has an optional matching footstool. Leather upholstered finishes can be purchased in various colours to add a bit of fun to your executive suite or boardroom.
- High, medium or low back.
- Upholstered leather or premium leather finish.
- Sprung column to support sudden movements.
- Mechanism to lock seat to required position.
- Aluminium base with castors.
- Available in various colours.
- Optional matching footstool.
- Used by Lord Sugar in ‘The Apprentice’.
High back: 1320h x 480w x 480d (mm). Seat height: 410-510mm.
Medium back: 1080h x 480w x 480d (mm). Seat height: 410-510mm.
Low back: 880h x 480w x 480d (mm). Seat height: 410-510mm.