Carvey is an ergonomic task chair that accommodates people of any shape or size – it comes in three different sizes: petite, standard or tall.
Petite (small seat and small back) is ideal for people who are 5ft and under (152.4cm and under).
Standard (standard seat and high back) is best suited for people who are 5ft to 5ft 11 inches (152.4cm to 180.3cm).
Tall (Large seat and high back) is ideal for people who are 5ft 11 inches and above (180.3cm and above).
Carvey is a luxurious chair for any user,but is particularly beneficial for those that suffer with back problems as it has a vast amount of functions that help you set up the perfect positioning to support you.
Some of the key features of the chair include: back lumbar support pump, a dual zone seat to support the pelvis, height and width adjustable armrests and a whinged backrest to ‘hug’ the body offering it more support.
*Headline price indicates prices from
- Petite, Standard and Tall high back task chair with optional headrest in three sizes.
- M2 tension adjustment to suit individual user weight.
- Automatic body weight adjustment.
- Labelled easy to use controls.
- Ratchet back height adjustment.
- Optional seat slide, seat lumbar, inflatable lumbar and coccyx cut out.
- Height and width adjustable arms with forward and back movement.
- Deep moulded foam seat for superior user comfort.
- Available in fabric, leather and vinyl.
- Compliant with HSE seating at work directives.
- Fully articulated neck/headrest on the Standard and Tall.
- Weight capacity 150kg.
- Matching cantilever visitor chair available.
Please call for sizes and dimensions.
Fabric, leather or vinyl.