The Inline deep bench desk is a functional, contemporary sliding top bench desk offering total flexibility and cable management options for every office type. The shared leg system maximises the use of workspace for each user and minimises the financial implications. The Inline range is offered in several different finishes and shapes including rectangular, angled and 120 degree workstations and can be purchased with optional screens and matching storage options.
Headline price reflects: 2 x Inline double sliding top bench desk with shared leg system (seats 4 people) with sliding top in MFC finish (each bench: 1800 x 1600 mm) and 2 x acyrlic screens (1773mm width).
- Shared leg system for maximum leg room.
- Sliding desktop for easy cable access.
- Rectangular, angled and 120 degree workstations available.
- Various cable management options.
- Silver, Black or White frame finishes.
- Optional screens, modesty panels and extensions ends available.
- Matching storage available.
Individual Rectangular desk (600mm depth): 1200w x 600d, 1400w x 600d, 1600w x 600d, 1800w x 600d.
Individual Rectangular desk (800mm depth): 1200w x 800d, 1400w x 800d, 1600w x 800d, 1800w x 800d.
Typical 4 person rectangular bench desk: 3200w x 1600d (4 x 1600×800 desks).
Angular Individual Workstation; 2000w x 2000d (mm)
120 Degree desks also available.
Dimensions will vary on the layout and individual desk size chosen, please call for advice.
MFC: Ash, Beech, Cherry, Oak, Silver, Walnut, Wenge, White.
Veneer: Ash, Oak.