The Optus height adjustable desk range is a perfect way of keeping all employers happy as the height of the desk can be adjusted to suit the requirements of the individual user in a seated position. This stylish height adjustable desk is available in various MFC finishes or in an Ash, Oak or new Walnut veneer. Hidden cable management is also an option to keep all cables and wiring tidy and clutter free.
Headline price reflects: 1 x rectangular height adjustable desk (1600w x 800d mm) in an MFC finish (main image shows 2 desks back to back). Crank handle adjustment
- Painted frame finishes available: Silver (standard) White and Black (+£)
- Optional edging finishes: Black or Wenge (+£)
- Optional storage solutions available.
- Height adjustable for DDA requirements.
- Rectangular, Wave, Crescent desks available. Bow front option available in crescent and rectangular desktops
- Optional silver, black or white cable risers. (+£)
Height range: 650h > 850h (mm)
Typical Individual Rectangular Desk (800mm depth): 1800w x 800d (mm), 1600w x 800d (mm), 1400w x 800d (mm), 1200w x 800d (mm), 1000w x 800d (mm), 800w x 800d (mm).
Typical Individual Rectangular Desk (600mm depth): 1800w x 600d (mm), 1600w x 600d (mm), 1400w x 600d (mm), 1200w x 600d (mm), 1000w x 600d (mm), 800w x 600d (mm).
MFC: Ash, Beech, Cherry, Oak, Silver, Walnut, Wenge and White.
Veneer: Ash, Oak and Walnut (New).